Work For Us
Do you have a passion for using technology to bring about social change? Are you driven to finding innovative solutions that promote sustainable social impact? Do you believe in Benetech’s Seven Truths? If so, please consider joining Benetech’s team!
Benetech is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in its staff and invites all qualified people to apply, including minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Customer Support Associate
- Outreach Coordinator – New York
- Outreach Coordinator – Western New York
- Senior Engineer – Full Stack
Benetech offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance/LTD/AD&D, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and personal time off for vacation, illness and personal business.
- Medical benefits (currently choice between Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser) – Benetech pays 90% of premium for employees and their eligible dependents
- Dental benefits – Premier Access – employees pay 10% of premium for themselves and eligible dependents
- Vision benefits – VSP – employees pay 10% of premium for themselves and eligible dependents
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- $25,000 life insurance policy
- $600/year transportation subsidy for using mass transit to commute to work
- Educational reimbursement – Up to $1,500 per year for qualified coursework
- 401(k) plan with a company match of 50% on the first 4% of salary deferral
- 20 day of PTO (for vacation, illness and personal business) per year; increased to 25 days after completion of five years of service
- 10 paid holidays – New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King’s Birthday, President’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas, and one (1) floating holiday determined by Benetech